DGC International seeks a
Lead Fuel Distribution System Operator (FDSO) and Assistant Terminal Superintendent to manage a small team of Fuel Distribution System Operators responsible for operating a Government Owned and Contractor Operated (GOCO) Defense Fuel Supply Point (DFSP).
- Serves as Terminal Superintendent when primary superintendent is unavailable
- Leads subordinate Fuels Distribution System Operators
- Inspects, maintains and operates bulk storage systems to receive, store, and issue product.
- Performs operator maintenance and preventive maintenance and assists the mechanic in performing minor system repairs.
- Conducts inventory checks, supports quality surveillance efforts, and prepares and verifies accounting documentation.
- Ensures that tanks, valves, and manifolds are aligned for receipt, issue, and intra-farm transfers.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Additionally, DGC International reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. All applicants should know that employment with DGC International is At-Will.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Commercial or military experience in fuel terminal operations and maintenance performing and supervising tasks equivalent to an AF Fuels Management seven-skill level (2F071) personnel or similar commercial/military standard.
- Experience with receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping petroleum products as appropriate to the Air Force installation’s capability
- Experience with the maintenance and repair of bulk petroleum storage terminals, systems, and equipment.
- Broad experience with fuels functions such as operations, accounting, and laboratory testing
- Attendance at the Fuels Terminal Manager/Responsible Officer Course.
About DGC International
DGC International, a mission-ready ISO 9001:2015 company, provides worldwide Logistics, Operations, Training, and Mission Support services to clients in the Department of Defense, Department of State, and other U.S. Government agencies. The company is headquartered in Vienna, VA. Please see www.DGCI.com
for more information.
DGC International is an Equal Opportunity Employer